Changes in Game Investment Platform
- Badges that highlight completion of the Xsolla Accelerator program are added to game cards and game descriptions. This enables investors to identify more well-designed, developed, and competitive games.
- Investment amount and its percentage of the amount requested by the game are now displayed in the email confirming participation of the GIP investor in the project.
Changes in Xsolla Advanced Analytics
- Now, data on all analytics dashboards is displayed in the project currency. To change project currency, in your Publisher Account, go to the Company settings > Company section.
Changes in Xsolla In-Game Store
- The ability to configure catalog display rules based on user attributes that can be passed in a webhook response with the Login API or in a Pay Station token. To configure rules, click Store in the side menu in Publisher Account and go to the Catalog management block. Catalog personalization increases revenue and product value (LTV) in following ways:
- motivates players to make the first purchase
- increases conversion rate by letting you demonstrate only relevant items and offers
- allows you to reward players with specific characteristics or achievements
Changes in Xsolla Launcher
- Build Loader allows you to create a list of ignored files. These files are added to the complete game build, but excluded from patches. It is needed when the game build contains files that can change during gameplay, for example, settings, user profiles, or save files. If these files are not added to the list of ignored files, Launcher detects a file integrity violation when updating the game and downloads the whole game again.
Changes in Xsolla Login
- Captcha for passwordless authentication via SMS for English, Chinese, Spanish, and Russian. It is pre-filled automatically for regular users the system recognizes as non-fraudulent.
Changes in Xsolla Pay Station
- The ability to add an additional button to the payment UI to redirect a user to any page after making a successful payment. To add the button, contact your Account Manager.
- The ability to test PayPal payment in the sandbox mode. It currently supports only successful scenarios.
Changes in Xsolla SDKs
- SDK for Unity: Locale for authentication methods via username/email and password. Choice of locale determines the language of the email users receive.
- SDK for Unity: The subscription management solution. Main features:
- selling subscriptions
- subscription renewal and cancelation
- subscription management via a user dashboard
- SDK for Cocos Creator: The payment process now supports WebView (for iOS) and CustomTabs (for Android), which allows players to pay for purchases without leaving the application.
- SDK for Cocos Creator: Authentication via Discord and Facebook.
Changes in Xsolla Site Builder
- The ability to show detailed bundle description in the Store block by clicking Show details.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!We’ll review your message and use it to help us improve your experience.
Rate this page
Rate this page
Don’t want to answer
Thank you for your feedback!
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.