Changes in Xsolla SDKs
- SDK for Unreal Engine: Unreal Engine 5 support. You can download the plugin from the Unreal Engine Marketplace or GitHub page.
- SDK for Unreal Engine: CheckOrder SDK method.
- SDK for Unreal Engine: Token refreshes automatically after its expiration. Your application will call for a new token after the Xsolla server returns an "outdated token" error.
Changes in Xsolla Subscriptions
- Ability to customize email notifications in the Publisher Account > Notification Management section.
Changes in Xsolla Advanced Analytics
- Metrics of the payments with breakdown by platform, OS, and browser in the Sales. Platforms and browsers dashboard in Publisher Account > Analytics > Reports.
- Metrics of the number and success of launcher installations over the lifetime with an additional revenue metric. Available in Publisher Account > Launcher > Analytics.
- Double number of visits for Site Builder Analytics.
Changes in Xsolla Pay Station
- Sandbox mode for testing the payment process and card tokenization. Sandbox mode now also allows you to:
- save test card credentials
- delete saved cards
- make payments using saved cards
- get a list of saved cards
- Section in the documentation with information about testing the functionality of Pay Station.
Changes in Xsolla Site Builder
- Customer Funded Development template and Forum feature removed from Site Builder.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!We’ll review your message and use it to help us improve your experience.
Rate this page
Rate this page
Don’t want to answer
Thank you for your feedback!
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.