Changes in Xsolla Buy Button
Changes in Xsolla SDKs
- SDKs for Unity, Unreal Engine, and Cocos Creator: When the Demo User is clicked, it creates a new user in the demo application.
- SDK for Unreal Engine and Cocos Creator: The subscription management solution. Main features:
- selling subscriptions
- renewing and cancelling subscriptions
- managing subscriptions via a user dashboard
- SDK for Unity: Locale for passwordless login methods. Choice of locale determines the language of the email users receive.
- SDKs for Unity, Unreal Engine, and Cocos Creator: SDK methods for working with catalog now support catalog personalization. Now the catalog is shown to groups of users based on predefined rules.
- SDK for Unity: Ability to pass payment interface settings in the request body in the
Changes in Xsolla Login
- Legal terms management moved to your project > Login > Configure > Legal settings > Terms and policies in Publisher Account.
- The SMSCENTER SMS provider that works with all mobile operators in Russia for sending confirmation codes. You can set it up in Publisher Account > Login > Configure > Communication providers > SMS provider.
- Possibility to check social network connection in Publisher Account > your project > Login > Configure > Authentication > Social login > Click the ⚙ > Try connection.
Changes in Xsolla Site Builder
- Personalization is available for the User ID authorization method. This allows you to set up rules for the catalog and promotions for specific user groups. Since this update, all available authorization methods support this personalization feature.
- Maximum number of blocks per site is 50.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!We’ll review your message and use it to help us improve your experience.
Rate this page
Rate this page
Don’t want to answer
Thank you for your feedback!
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.