Changes in Xsolla Launcher
- Web games distribution. Now you can specify the game type in Publisher Account, add a link to a web game, and set the default window size.
Changes in Xsolla SDKs
- SDK for Android: When the
Demo Useris clicked, it creates a new user in the demo application. This allows you to test SDK features using unique accounts for each user.
- Passing an authorization token in the In-Game Store methods to create a personalized catalog in SDK for Unity, Unreal Engine, Android, and Cocos Creator.
Changes in Game Investment Platform
- Simplified procedure of investor accreditation. Investors now pass the verification procedure only once, not every three months.
- Improved appearance of links to pitch deck.
Changes in Xsolla Advanced Analytics
- Improved navigation in the Analytics section in Publisher Account.
Changes in Xsolla In-Game Store
- Limiting the number of goods (virtual items, virtual currency, game keys) available for purchase by one user. Goods that can only be purchased a limited number of times, e.g., unique items, motivate users to buy more.
- Buying a free item. You can now create and sell free goods (virtual items, virtual currency, game keys). You can use this feature to retain users, reward them, or motivate them to buy other goods.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!We’ll review your message and use it to help us improve your experience.
Rate this page
Rate this page
Don’t want to answer
Thank you for your feedback!
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.