Data import limits
Note the following limits on importing data from a file or from a database when creating a data source.
- Maximum file size: 50 MB.
- Maximum number of columns: 1,600.
- Recommended number of elements in one dimension: 128,000 elements. If the number of items is greater than 128,000, a
Selectfilter cannot be applied to the dimension.
- Maximum number of columns in a data source: 500.
- Maximum number of rows in a data source: 2,000,000.
- Maximum number of elements in a dimension: 128,000.
Was this article helpful?
Rate this page
Don’t want to answer
Thank you for your feedback!
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.