How to combine data sources
In Advanced Analytics, you can combine various sources into a single data source. The combined source allows you to display data from sources of multiple types on the same chart and compare different metrics.
Creating combined data source
- Click Data source in the Data sources tab.
Combine Existing Data Sources.
- Select two or more sources from the list of your sources and click
You can combine sources of different types.
- Select a dimension for each data source to build the relationship between the sources. Specify a name for this dimension.
- Select measures from each source that will be used in the new data source and click
The combined data source is updated automatically every time any of the original sources change. Use the context menu to manage the data source and its access rights.
To create a report based on a combined source, follow the Basic information on creating reports guide and specify a combined data source as the data source.
- You can use only one dimension for one chart. Other dimensions are available only as filters.
- The following features are not available:
- the ranking filter
- the weeks level of the calendar dimension
- index dimensions of the calendar dimension
- creating combined data sources based on Google Ads
- coloring by measure
- In the
cross-table, you can display only one dimension per column and per row. Also, you can’t select a measure for the entire table. To display a measure, use the List of measuresdimension.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!We’ll review your message and use it to help us improve your experience.
Rate this page
Last updated: February 14, 2023
Rate this page
Don’t want to answer
Thank you for your feedback!
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.