Quick calculations enable you to represent some tendencies in your data.
To add a quick calculation to your chart:
- Open your project in Publisher Account.
- Go to Analytics > Reports.
- Open an existing report or create a new one.
Editon the top panel of the report and select the chart for which you want to add quick calculation.
- Open the
Datatab of the chart editor select a dimension.
- Click on the selected measure in the
Value axissection and select Quick Calculation.
- Select the appropriate calculation.
The following quick calculations are available for measures:
- running total
- difference from previous
- percent from previous
- percent difference from previous
- percent of total
- percent of selected elements
- value of the same period previous year
- percent change from previous year
- parallel period
Difference from previous
Percent from previous
Percent difference from previous
Percent of total
Percent of selected elements
Value of the same period previous year
Percent change from previous year
Available only for dimensions of the
To place both charts for the current and previous periods on the same diagram for comparison, add another measure of the same type with the same aggregation type, but without applying calculations.s
Was this article helpful?
Rate this page
Don’t want to answer
Thank you for your feedback!
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.