Cross-table Raw Table
How to create a report
A report can consist of a set of charts, text, and media content.
Reports allow you to select specific information from a data source and visualize it. In addition to data retrieved from sources, a report can display calculated fields, such as totals.
To create a report:
- Go to the Reports tab and click Report.
- This opens a new page that displays a constructor for creating and editing a report. You can use the buttons at the top panel to perform different actions with the report.
- To create a new chart, press
Insertand select Chartfrom the drop-down menu.
- Specify in the modal window:
Data source— select an existing data source or create a new one. Chart type— explore the available chart types and choose the one that best visualizes your data.
- The selected chart is then added to the report.
Insertto upload text blocks, web content, or images from your computer (optional).
- Image limits:
- supported formats: JPG, PNG;
- maximum file size: 50 MB.
- Use the
Settingspanel to customize the chart:
- specify the distance between cells
- set the cell size
- check the
Show Gridcheckbox to set the visibility of the grid
- specify header and canvas colors
- control the visibility of the top bar in view mode
- The specified parameters can be saved as the default parameters.
- Set up Report Filters. You can add filters for the entire report or for a specific chart.
- Manage the finished report. You can save, duplicate, rename and download the report as a PDF file. After saving the report, you can use the
Add collaboratorsmenu item to add collaborators.
- To save your changes, return to the Reports tab. To do this, click the arrow button and click
Save changesin the modal window.
How to create report based on combined data source
- The following report types are available:
Column Stacked Column 100% Stacked Column Bar Stacked Bar 100% Stacked Bar Area Stacked Area 100% Stacked Area Cross-Table Single Value
- You can use only one dimension for one chart. Other dimensions are available only as filters.
- The following features are not available:
- ranking filter
- weeks level of the calendar dimension
- index dimensions of the calendar dimension
- creating combined data sources based on Google Ads
- coloring by measure
- In the
- You can display only one dimension per column and per row
- You can’t select a measure for the entire table. To display a measure, use the
List of measuresdimension.
Was this article helpful?
Rate this page
Don’t want to answer
Thank you for your feedback!
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.