Integration with Zendesk
If you're using Zendesk, set up a Zendesk integration so you can resolve issues with Xsolla support. The integration allows you to share tasks with multiple teams, share requests, and synchronize task statuses.
To set up your Zendesk integration, create an invitation to share the tickets.
- Open any Zendesk product.
Click the Zendesk Products icon in the top bar, then select Admin Center.
- In the sidebar, go to Objects and rules > Settings.
- Go to the Ticket Sharing tab.
Select add sharing invite.
In the modal window, select another Zendesk Support account.
- In the Partner Zendesk domain field, enter
xsollaas the value.
- Make sure the Make public & private comments, sync status option is selected in the Comment and status permissions field.
- Make sure the No, do not share tags between me and the receiver option is selected in the Tag synchronization field.
- In the Allow the syncing of custom fields field, select Yes, sync custom fields between me and the receiver.
- Click Send invite.
Was this article helpful?
Rate this page
Don’t want to answer
Thank you for your feedback!
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.