Integration with secondary market (DMarket)
How it works
A secondary market allows gamers to exchange, sell, and buy in-game items. To attract gamers and boost income, integrate
- secure exchange and purchase of in-game items
- paying with real currency (USD)
The flow of user’s interaction with
- The user logs in to the service.
- The service gets the list of items available for selling from their Xsolla player inventory.
- The user adds items from their player inventory to the service.
- The user sells or purchases items.
- The user withdraws items from the service to their in-game inventory.
Who can use it
- Partners who have already connected Store and want to integrate the secondary market.
- Partners who want to attract or motivate gamers by providing them with an opportunity to get value from selling in-game items.
How to get it
- In your Xsolla Publisher Account, go to Project settings > Integration settings and make sure the Integrate new Store management methods toggler is on.
- Create an account in
DMarketand get access to your profile.
- Get the
Partner IDin your DMarketaccount.
- Generate the private and public keys with the help of the Etd25519 algorithm.
- In your
DMarketaccount, insert your public key into the Partner public keyfield.
- Generate a new
DMarketpublic key in your DMarketaccount.
- After you have submitted the contact form and received a reply, pass this information in the response letter:
- the private key generated with the Ed25519 algorithm
- the public key generated in your
- Set up the catalog.
- Synchronize the user inventory.
- Use methods to work with the
Setting up catalog
At this stage, the product catalog is not synchronized automatically. To ensure its correct operation, do the following:
- Configure the product catalog in Xsolla Publisher Account.
- Configure the items inventory in your DMarket account.
- Set up items. To set up the list of items available for selling on DMarket, fill out the contact form.
Synchronizing user inventory
Follow the instructions to integrate the Xsolla Login widget and enable synchronization between the Xsolla player inventory and the
To enable synchronization, the user has to:
- Create a
- Synchronize their Xsolla player inventory with the
DMarketinventory by inputting their data into the Xsolla Login widget.
User authentication and synchronization flow:
Methods for working with
Getting items list
To get the list of user inventory items available for selling on
To enable moving items between the Xsolla player inventory and the user's
- the project_id is the ID of the project in your Xsolla Publisher Account
task_idis the ID of the process on the DMarketside
To integrate the secondary market service, fill out the contact form: