How to create items not for sale
You can create items available as a bonus or part of a bundle that cannot be purchased separately. The following types of items are supported: virtual items, virtual currency, and virtual currency packages.
Set up via Publisher Account
To create an item not for sale (based on the example of virtual items):
- Open your project in Publisher Account.
- Click Store in the side menu.
- In the Virtual items pane, click Configure.
- Click + and select Create item from the drop-down list.
- One or several groups the item should belong to
- Item property: consumable, non-consumable, or time-limited item
- If you plan to make the item available later, you can set up prices and limits.
- Click Create item. A virtual item will appear in a catalog with the status Unavailable.
- Choose the status Partially available from the drop-down list.
Now, this item is only available as a bonus or bundle — it cannot be purchased separately.
Was this article helpful?
Rate this page
Don’t want to answer
Thank you for your feedback!
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.