Сreate a Publisher Account and set up the first project
- Sign up to Publisher Account. The first project is automatically created.
- In the Projects section, select your project and go to Project settings.
- In the General settings tab, add the following:
- image (optional)
- project languages (English is set by default)
- project name for all specified languages
- game website (optional)
- project description (optional)
- Click Save.
Create a new project
If you have several games, add a new project for each game.
- Go to Projects and click Create new project.
- Choose the way to create a project:
- Quick setup — create a project with preconfigured Xsolla products.
- Manual setup — create a project with manual configuration of Xsolla products.
- If you choose quick setup:
- Add the game link from the game platform. For example: https://store.steampowered.com/app/000000/MyAwesomeGame.
- Select the Xsolla products you want to integrate.
- If you choose manual setup:
- Select project languages. English is set by default.
- Add project name for all specified languages.
- Add the game website (optional).
- Click Create.
After you have created a project, set up an in-game store for your game. Connect at least one module in Publisher Account — the Virtual Items module or the Virtual Currency module.
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.