Set up webhooks
If you want to receive notifications about events (e.g. change of the payment status), set up webhooks in Publisher Account.
- Open your project in Publisher Account.
- Click Project settings in the side menu and go to Webhooks.
- Set the Webhooks toggle to On.
- Specify the webhook URL.
- A secret key to sign project webhooks is generated by default. If you want to generate a new secret key, click refresh icon.
- Click Save settings.
You can set up webhooks via API calls. Implement the following basic webhooks:
To confirm that the webhook is received, your server must respond with:
- HTTP code 204 without a message body.
- HTTP code 400 describing the problem if the specified user was not found or if an invalid signature was passed.
You can read more about webhooks, including examples, in the API Reference.
After setting up webhooks, open Pay Station settings and set Checkout toggle to On.
Checkout is a payment interface solution for partners who have their own in-game store. This solution simplifies the opening of the payment interface, so it is enough to pass the purchase price and name of the purchase in the request to receive the token. All the logic of the store’s operation is on the partner’s side. See the Checkout documentation to learn more.
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.