How to set the banner display conditions
How it works
The Launcher can display banners to different user groups depending on what game keys packages they have. For example, you can advertise one game keys package to users who purchased another package. To configure it, you need to set a logical expression in your Launcher settings specifying SKUs for the game keys packages you want to use.
How to get it
- In your Publisher Account, open the project and go to the Launcher product.
- Click Open and set up.
- Go to the Banners section.
- Click the ••• icon next to the banner and select Edit.
- Set the sampling criteria in the Display conditions field:
- Specify SKUs of the game keys packages in double quotation marks. To see your game keys packages and their SKUs, go to Store > Game Keys and click Configure.
- Connect two conditions with the logical operator AND to display the banner only if both conditions are true. For example, if a user purchased two game keys packages.
- Connect two conditions with the logical operator OR to display the banner if at least one of the conditions is true. For example., if a user purchased one of two game keys packages.
- Group conditions using parentheses.
- Use the logical operator NOT to display the banner to users who haven’t purchased the game keys package.
("11" AND NOT "3434") OR "123"This banner will be displayed if at least one of these conditions is true:
- A user purchased the package with the SKU 11 and didn’t purchase the one with the SKU 3434.
- A user purchased the package with the SKU 123.
- Click Save changes.
Was this article helpful?
Rate this page
Don't want to answer
Thank you for your feedback!
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.