Launcher is only available in a test mode and can be used by not more than 30 unique users before you sign your License Agreement. To do this, in Publisher Account, go to the Agreements & Taxes > Agreements > Licensing agreement section, complete the agreement form, and wait for the confirmation. It may take up to 3 business days to review the agreement.
- Open your project in Publisher Account.
- Click Launcher in the side menu.
- Click Create launcher.
Although launcher names may be the same within a project, we recommend naming launchers differently so that you can distinguish between them.
- Click Next.
- Select at least one operating system on which the launcher application will run.
Once the launcher is created, you cannot remove supported operating systems, only add them.
- Click Next.
- Choose how you want to authenticate users in the launcher application:
- If you want to use one of the Xsolla Login projects that exist in your project, select Connect an existing Login project, and then select its name.
- If you want to create a separate Login project, select Create a new Login project, and then enter a name for it.
- Select a game type:
Although Login project names may be the same within a project, we recommend naming Login projects differently so that you can distinguish between them.
- If you choose to connect an existing Login project that has OAuth 2.0 clients, select one of them. Otherwise, a new client will be created automatically.
- This client enables secure OAuth 2.0 authentication for users and ensures that users don’t have to log in every time they start the launcher application. For more information, see OAuth 2.0 protocol.
- Click Create.
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.