- Sign up to Publisher Account.
- In the side menu, click Create project.
The password from Publisher Account can consist of Latin letters, numerals, and special characters and must contain at least:
- 8 characters
- one digit
- one capital letter
- one lowercase letter
- changing your password at least once every 90 days
- using a new password that does not match the last 4 passwords on your account
- using a unique password that does not match passwords used anywhere else
- not storing your password where it is easily accessible
- using password managers to store your password
- Enter your project name in English (required).
After you’ve created the project, you can add additional languages and localized project names in the Project settings section.
- Select one or several release platforms of your game (required).
- Add a link to your game. If your game doesn’t have a website yet, add a link to the source that includes information about the game (required).
- Select the game engine.
- Select the monetization options you use or plan to use.
- Specify if the game is already released. If the game hasn’t been released yet, specify the planned release date.
- Click Create project.
You will see a page with the Xsolla products recommended for you.
Each project in Publisher Account corresponds to one game.
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.