Login with device ID
How it works
Login with device ID does not require additional user input. The first time a user logs in to your application with the device ID, a new account is automatically created, and you don’t need to implement additional logic for user sign-up.
This authentication option can be used in conjunction with other authentication options.
Set up login with device ID
- Open your project in Publisher Account and go to the Login section.
- In the panel of the authorization option, click Configure or set up a login project.
- Go to your authentication option and choose the Login API integration section.
- Switch the Login with device ID toggle to On.
- Click Save changes.
Integrate on application side
To implement login with device ID, use the API methods from Authentication section:
- Auth via device ID for authentication by JWT protocol method
- Auth via device ID for authentication by OAuth 2.0 protocol method
Was this article helpful?
Rate this page
Don’t want to answer
Thank you for your feedback!
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.