How to set up Xsolla storage
How it works
- Your application (client) sends requests to the Xsolla Login server. The requests format is described in the JWT, OAuth 2.0, and General endpoints.
- The Xsolla Login server processes the received data and returns a response to the client.
- Your client processes this response.
Info: All user information is stored in the Xsolla database.
Who can use it
How to get it
- Go to Publisher Account > your Login project > General settings > URL.
- In the User data storage block, select Xsolla storage.
Info: The Xsolla storage is a storage method set by default every time you create a new Login project.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!We'll review your message and use it to help us improve your experience.