Xsolla uses its account with the SendGrid email service provider for email distribution by default. However, you can also use your own SendGrid account for your Login project:
- If you do not have a SendGrid account, create one.
- Log into your SendGrid account and get an API key.
- Open your project in Publisher Account and go to the Login section.
- Click Configure in the Login project’s panel.
- On the navigation page, go to the Communication service providers block and select the Email provider section.
- Click the button with the SendGrid logo.
- In the API Key field, enter the API key obtained in step 2 and click Save changes.
- To complete the setup, contact your Account Manager and provide the sender's email address for your emails.
Was this article helpful?
Rate this page
Don’t want to answer
Thank you for your feedback!
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.