Xsolla uses its account with the SendGrid email service provider for email distribution by default. However, you can also use your own SendGrid account for your Login project:
- If you do not have a SendGrid account, create one.
- Log into your SendGrid account and get an API key.
- Open your project in Publisher Account and go to the Login section.
- Click Configure in the Login project’s panel.
- Go to the Communication service providers block and select the Email provider section.
- Click the button with the SendGrid logo.
- In the API Key field, enter the API key obtained in step 2 and click Save changes.
- To complete the setup, contact your Customer Success Manager or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the sender's email address for your emails.
Was this article helpful?
Rate this page
Don’t want to answer
Thank you for your feedback!
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.