Delete users or projects
How do I delete a Login project?
Contact your Account Manager and specify the Login ID you want to delete. You can find the Login ID in Publisher Account.
How do I delete a user from a Login project?
Contact your Account Manager and specify:
- the Login ID the user is in
- the user’s ID or email address
How do I set up a specific authentication on the Login widget 2.0?
Yes. Follow the instructions below to set it up:
- Go to Publisher Account in your Login project > General settings > Authentication section.
- Set the switches you need to On.
How do I connect my own application for social network authentication? Can I add a title and icon for my own application?
If authentication via social networks has already been connected, Xsolla’s application credentials are used by default.
Reconnect the social network in Publisher Account:
- Specify the credentials of your own application.
- Complete the suggested settings in the social network card.
Can I change the order of the social networks on the Login widget?
Yes, contact your Account Manager and specify:
- the Login ID from Publisher Account
- the desired order of social networks
- the way you want to display buttons of social networks
How do I link a social network account to a user in a Login project?
The following are the ways of linking social network accounts to the user:
- Automatic linking is executed if the user’s email address in the social network account matches the email address in the Login project.
- Manual linking is executed using the
Link social network to accountcall.
How do I enable two-factor authentication in a Login project?
Contact your Account Manager with a request to enable.
Does the Login have protection against brute-force attacks and other anomalies?
Yes, Login has rate limit, DDoS protection, and two-factor authentication.
Manage user password
Can I set a new password for a user without sending a confirmation email?
No, the password can’t be changed without sending a confirmation email.
Can I declare a specific format for the password?
Yes, contact your Account Manager and specify the Login ID from Publisher Account and the desired password requirements. For example, minimum and maximum length, allowed characters, required uppercase letter and/or number.
Can I disable sending emails from Xsolla and send only my emails?
No, but you can change the email’s design. Follow the How to customize emails to users instruction to set this up.
Can I use my own SendGrid application to send emails?
Yes, contact your Account Manager and specify the secret key of your SendGrid application. All Xsolla emails will also be sent through this service.
How do I set the email address for the email’s sender?
Use your own SendGrid application. Set up authentication for your domain in SendGrid, then contact your Account Manager and specify:
- the secret key for your SendGrid application
- the desired sender’s name
What are the Xsolla network IP addresses that I need to whitelist?
You must be able to accept and process webhooks from the following IP addresses:
22.214.171.124/24. If you connected the Login product, additionally add processing from the
126.96.36.199 IP address.
When making a request to the Login API from a browser, I get the error
“Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource (Reason: CORS header "Access-Control-Allow-Origin" missing)”. How do I fix this?
Go to Publisher Account in your Login project > General settings > URL section and add a domain from your own application to Allowed origins (CORS).
I have set a Callback URL in my Login project. While testing the URL, it redirects me to
https://login.xsolla.com/api/blank. How do I fix this?
If you have specified more than one Callback URL in your Login project, the system will redirect all requests to the default URL. To set up redirection to the required URL, select your integration option and follow these instructions:
- If you integrated Login via widget, select the required Callback URL in Publisher Account in your Login project > General settings > Widget code section and copy a new widget code.
- If you integrated Login via API calls, for any request to the Login API, pass the required Callback URL as the value of the
Is Login GDPR compliant?
Can I use Login in a mobile application?
Yes, to set up Login, use these instructions for the following game engines:
Was this article helpful?
Rate this page
Don’t want to answer
Thank you for your feedback!
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.