Email address validation
How it works
Xolla Login provides several ways to verify a user's email address:
- Email address confirmation through a link sent to the user's email.
- Validation through connecting to the recipient's SMTP server.
- Validation of email address format according to the RFC standard.
- Blocklist validation for suspicious email domains.
These validations are performed during the following scenarios:
- user registration
- passwordless authentication using a one-time code sent to the user's email
- modification or addition of a user's email address.
How to get it
- Open your project in Publisher Account and go to the Login section.
- Click Configure in the pane of a Login option.
- In the top settings block click:
- Email validation — if the classic authentication option is selected.
- Email settings — if the passwordless authentication option is selected.
- Enable the necessary email address validation methods.
- Click Save changes.
Was this article helpful?
Rate this page
Don’t want to answer
Thank you for your feedback!
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.