Set up webhooks
If you want to receive notifications about events (e.g. change of the payment status), set up webhooks in Publisher Account:
- Open your project in Publisher Account.
- Click Project settings in the side menu and go to Webhooks.
- Set the Webhooks toggle to On.
- Specify the webhook URL.
- A secret key to sign project webhooks is generated by default. If you want to generate a new secret key, click the refresh icon.
- Click Save settings.
It is recommended to implement the following webhooks:
To confirm that the webhook is received, your server must respond with:
- HTTP code 204 without a message body.
- HTTP code 400 describing the problem if the specified user was not found or if an invalid signature was passed.
Refer to the API reference for more information about webhooks.
Last updated: December 14, 2022
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.