User balance management
How it works
You can manage user balances without completing the whole integration flow. To do so:
- Create a project in Publisher Account and pass a validation procedure.
- Sign a payouts agreement.
- Send invitations to users via Publisher Account. After receiving an invitation, users can create a Payouts account.
- Manage the user balance using the Publisher Account interface.
- Open your project in Publisher Account.
- In the side menu, click Payouts.
- On the Users tab, click on the user’s balance you want to change.
Limitations on the amount for a single balance change:
- Minimum: 1 unit in the currency of your account, e.g., 1 dollar.
- Maximum: 100,000 units in the currency of your account, e.g., 100,000 dollars.
- In the modal window that opens, enter the amount that you want to increase or reduce the user’s balance.
- If you want to link the balance change with an operation on your side, add a comment, for instance, increased the balance for done work under agreement 123.
- Click Change.
When increasing a balance, the requested amount will be put on hold and credited to the user’s balance withing the processing time specified in your project. To clarify processing time, contact your Account Manager.
There is no delay when reducing a user’s balance.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!We’ll review your message and use it to help us improve your experience.
Rate this page
Last updated: March 17, 2023
Rate this page
Don’t want to answer
Thank you for your feedback!
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.