Xsolla Site Builder allows partners to create a site to sell or distribute game keys and game copies. Key features include:
- Ready-to-use set of patterns and themes
- Game Keys Widget as a monetization option
- Publishing on Xsolla’s domain
- Google Analytics
- Compliance with the GDPR requirements
- Protection against security breaches and DDoS attacks
To integrate Site Builder:
- Register an Xsolla Publisher Account.
- Create a project.
- Configure the basic integration of the Game Keys module.
- Create a site.
Creating a Project
- Go to Projects and click Create new project.
- In setup mode:
- Add project name.
- Provide a link to the game’s site.
- Disable webhooks.
- Enable tokenless integration.
Creating a Site
- Go to the Site Builder section and click Create site.
- Provide a Site URL.
- Go to the Site Builder application and continue working on the site.
- In Game Keys section settings choose the packages you want to sell on your site.
Note: You can manage publication settings in Publisher Account.
Our Recipes will help you try out some of the advanced features of Site Builder:
- Integration with analytics platforms
- Site customization with a custom HTML code
- Applying a custom font
- Playing a game trailer
- Scrolling the page to the specified block
- Opening images in modal windows
- Scrolling the page with the Parallax effect
- Restricting access to the content for non-authorized users
- Displaying the content depending on the site language
- Adding localized images to the site