How to create multipage store
How it works
A multipage store is a solution that lets you sell games or in-game items on different pages of the single site.
Currently, part of the creation of a multipage store is done manually on the Xsolla side. Automating this process is in development.
- A single shopping cart on all pages of the site allows the user to make complex purchases, which increases the average check and the user’s lifetime value (LTV).
- The user can learn about all the games and items without leaving the site.
- A single project with a store, authorization and payment systems is used for all pages of the site.
- You can promote your site in search engines by summarizing the traffic on each page of the site.
- Placing all pages of the site on a single domain increases the trust of the user and search engines for each page, thereby increasing conversion.
- A multipage store does not allow selling virtual items and virtual currency packages for virtual currency or as subscriptions.
- All pages of the site use one authorization system, which is adjusted in the settings of the main page.
- All items must be created in one project in Publisher Account.
- Setting up the link between the site pages is done manually on the Xsolla side.
- The shopping cart icon and the item details button are not customizable.
- Multilevel structure of site pages is not supported.
How to get it
- Sign up in Publisher Account.
- Connect Store and set up items you want to sell on the site:
- game keys
- virtual items
- virtual currency
- Connect Login.
- Create one-page sites that are child pages of your multi-page store.
When creating one-page sites, don’t include authorization options on them and don’t publish them.
- Create a one-page site that is the main page of your multipage store.
- In the settings of the main page, specify the domain that will be used for all pages of the site (optional).
- Create child and main pages in other languages (optional).
- Copy and complete the table with the list of site pages.
- Transfer the completed table to your Account Manager or send an email to email@example.com. You will receive a notification when the pages of the site are linked.
- Go to Builder of the main page of the site and add:
- Store block. Fill in the block with the goods you want. The item details button will appear in the product cards that are located on the child pages.
- The Login component in the Header block. The selected authorization option will be used on all pages of the site.
- Publish all the pages of your site. To do this, you need to publish each page one at a time. Go to Builder for each page and click Publish.
- Connect additional analytics tools for each page of your site in the Settings > Applications section (optional).
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!We’ll review your message and use it to help us improve your experience.
Rate this page
Last updated: May 5, 2021
Rate this page
Don’t want to answer
Thank you for your feedback!
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.