- Open your project in Publisher Account.
- Click Site Builder in the side menu.
- Click Create site.
- Depending on the required functionality, select a site template:
- Selling. Allow selling of Founder’s packs and game keys, and making pre-orders for the game on the site. Template features are described in the How to sell pre-orders via your site instruction.
- Top-up page. Allow selling your in-game items or currencies individually or as bundles even if your game doesn’t have its own store. All purchases are credited directly to the game account by the user ID: Users don’t need to enter their login. Template features are described in the How to create site with top-up page template instruction.
- Import from Google Play. Allow importing of game info and assets from Google Play, selling of Founder’s packs and game keys, and making pre-orders for the game on the site.
- Import from Steam. Allow importing of game info and assets from Steam, selling of Founder’s packs and game keys and making pre-orders for the game on the site.
- Store. Allow creating of a site with a store and promo slider to sell game keys, virtual items, and virtual currencies. Template features are described in the How to connect store to your site instruction.
- BackerSite. Allow creation of exclusive content available by paid subscription to fund your game development process.
- In Builder, click Add block and select a block you want to create on your site. See the list of available blocks.
- In the side menu, edit the settings and components for each added block, select a global theme and configure SEO and language settings. See the list of available components.
- In Builder, you can load images and videos into blocks and edit texts that will be shown to users.
- Click Publish.
If site publication is not available, make sure all the required conditions are met:
- There are no empty sections in Builder (marked with a red dot).
- The Licensing Agreement with Xsolla has been signed.
- A section for user authorization has been added to the site (if there is a Store block on the site).
- Make changes to the domain (optional). To do this, go to Site Builder and click Configure. In the Domain section, edit the Xsolla domain name or use your own domain.
- To track the site performance, enable analytics and promotion services (optional). To do this, go to Site settings and in the Apps section, connect the necessary services.
Last updated: June 21, 2021
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.