To integrate Site Builder:
- Register an Xsolla Publisher Account.
- Create a project.
- Configure the basic integration of the Game Keys module.
- Create a site.
- The user opens the site.
- The user chooses goods:
- By default, the user can add any individual goods, except subscriptions, to the shopping cart. If you want to sell goods as a single unit only, you need to create a bundle.
- If goods selling is not implemented on your site but on a separate service, to make a purchase, the user follows the link to this service and takes all further actions outside your site. In this case, Xsolla is not responsible for further user actions, doesn’t guarantee the final cost of the goods and the amount of your revenue, and doesn’t provide sales analytics.
Goods’ representation on the site depends on the template selected in the builder. Learn more about site templates in the Creating a site section.
- The user pays for the selected goods.
- The user receives an email with the purchase details.
- The user gets access to the paid goods and can start using it.
- If the user has chosen a subscription as a product, they get access to the content immediately after activating the subscription and can renew it with the frequency specified by the subscription terms.
- If the user has chosen a pre-order as a product, they can start using goods from the pre-order after its official release only.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!We'll review your message and use it to help us improve your experience.