Site Builder allows you to place different types of items in the Store:
- virtual items
- virtual currency
- game keys
To connect Store to Site Builder use the instruction.
You can add items to the landing page of any template. Use the Store block to do this.
Virtual items are in-game content that you can sell for real and virtual currency.
- Set up prices in real and virtual currency.
- Configure catalog with several levels.
- Automatically determine the user’s currency and country.
- Limiting the number of items available for purchase.
- Limiting the display time for items in the store.
- Free items.
Virtual currency is virtual money that is used for purchasing and selling virtual goods. Depending on its purpose, a virtual currency affects the game economy balance or is connected to monetization of the app.
- Sell any amount of virtual currency or a separate package of currency with a fixed amount.
- Sell hard currency.
- Sell virtual currency and packages of virtual currency for real or virtual money.
- Deliver currency to the player inventory.
- Limit the number of virtual currency packages available for purchase.
- Limit the display time for virtual currency and virtual currency packages in the store.
- Free items.
The Game Keys solution allows partners to sell game keys, builds, and distribution packages right from their game’s website. This is done via the direct link, by the widget, or by the store UI that is integrated via the API methods.
- Choose DRM platforms via which to distribute keys and distribution packages.
- Set different prices for different DRM platforms.
Bundle is a set of several items that are sold as a single unit.
- Add items of different types to a bundle:
- virtual currency (including the platform-dependent currency)
- package of virtual currency
- game keys for preselected platforms
- virtual items including time-limited items
- Configure the bundle pricing in real and virtual currencies.
- Free bundle.
- Limiting the number of bundles available for purchase.
- Limiting the display time for bundles in the store.
Gamers can click Show details to view bundle compositions before purchase. This opens a pop-up window with bundle’s content:
Gamers can buy bundles from the list and the pop-up window.
Was this article helpful?
Rate this page
Don’t want to answer
Thank you for your feedback!
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.