Completes authentication by the user email address and a confirmation code.
This call is used only with the Start auth by email call.
The workflow of using this call:
- The application opens an authentication form so the user can enter their email address.
- The user enters their email address.
- The application sends the Start auth by email request to the Xsolla Login server.
- The Xsolla Login server sends an email to the user and returns the ID of the confirmation code.
- The application shows a field so the user can fill in the confirmation code.
- The user enters the received confirmation code.
- The application sends this request to the Xsolla Login server with the received ID.
- The user is considered as authorized.
User email address.
ID of the confirmation code.
URL with the
remember_me parameters to redirect the user to after successful authentication. The
token parameter has the user JWT format.