After successful authentication, every user has a JWT generated for them. Generated JWT is signed by a secret key. To make sure that a JWT is relevant and belongs to the user of your Login project, you should validate its value.
To validate a JWT:
- Open your project in Publisher Account.
- Click Login in the side menu and go to Login projects > your Login project > General settings.
- In the Authorization block, copy the Secret key value.
- Choose the library and connect it on the server side of your application.
- Pass the secret key value to the validation function entry.
Do not reveal your secret key to anyone. If it was compromised, please update it.