Updates user’s two-factor authentication settings. The user must confirm the changes by entering a one-time code.
The workflow of using this call:
- The user enables or disables two-factor authentication.
- The application sends the request to the Xsolla Login server.
- The Xsolla Login server sends the one-time confirmation code to the user and returns the URL of the two-factor authentication page.
- The application redirects the user to the URL.
- The user enters the one-time code.
- New two-factor authentication settings are applied.
You must enable two-factor authentication for the Login project. Contact your Account Manager to enable it.
Data of user’s two-factor authentication settings.
Status of two-factor authentication settings. Set
true value for enabling, and
false value otherwise.
Type of the second factor. Can be:
sms. You must enable the specified type for the Login project. Contact your Account Manager to set it up.
URL of the two-factor authentication page.