How It Works
Deep Linking allows users to:
- Open specific Launcher sections from the browser or third-party apps,
- Open specific news from a banner inside Launcher.
Who Can Use It
Partners who have already integrated Launcher.
How to Get It
To let users open Launcher from the browser or a third-party app, place one of the following links on an external resource, in the href attribute:
- x<launcher_project_id>:--link--game_window — open the first game from the Game section,
- x<launcher_project_id>:--link--news_window — open the News.
Where <launcher_project_id> — Launcher ID shown in your Publisher Account.
Example: <a href="x685c8af4-3359-466c-8c3a-1e0e06b5ad32:--link--game_window">Launch Cool Game</a>
To configure the transitions between different Launcher sections:
- Open Banners settings in your Publisher Account.
- Set banner Type to News article.
- In the News article field, choose the news to redirect the user to.