How It Works
By default, your users’ data is sent to the Xsolla data storage, but you can also use PlayFab to authenticate your users and store their data. To learn more about PlayFab, please see this recipe.
Who Can Use It
Partners who have already integrated Launcher and set up the PlayFab service.
How to Get It
- Go to Publisher Account > your Launcher project > General settings > Authentication.
- Open your Login settings by following the link from the banner.
- Go to URL > User data storage and select PlayFab.
- Enter the Title ID from your PlayFab account.
- Open the Launcher file config.json and pass one of the following values for the use_playfab_id_in_store object:
- 'true' to set the user ID from the PlayFab database as a user ID in the in-game store.
- 'false' to set the user ID from the Xsolla database. Default is 'false'.
To customize the authentication interface, please follow this instruction.