How It Works
- Your application (client) sends requests to the Xsolla Login server.
- The Xsolla Login server processes the received data and returns a response to the client.
- Your client processes this response.
Info: All user information is stored in the Xsolla database.
Who Can Use It
Partners who have already integrated Login.
How to Get It
- Go to Publisher Account > your Login project > General settings.
- In the User data storage block, select Xsolla storage.
Info: The Xsolla storage is a storage method set by default every time you create a new Login project.