How It Works
When you integrate DMarket, you can sell loot boxes. A loot box includes a randomly generated set of items that a user gets upon its opening. The probability of getting any particular item can be configured separately.
After getting the loot box, the user can:
- put it on DMarket for sale;
- open it and get a set of items;
- put the items for sale on DMarket.
Who Can Use It
Partners who have Store integrated and the Virtual Items module enabled.
How to Get It
- Configure the Virtual Items module.
- Configure a separate item group that you want to include into a loot box.
- Contact your Account Manager or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to integrate loot boxes with DMarket.
- Configure the Open Loot Box API method.
- Choose the integration type: