How It Works
Upgrades allow users to buy more expensive game packages while paying for the transition only. The price of each upgrade is set up individually.
Who Can Use It
How to Get It
- In the Game Keys section of Publisher Account, select packages or create new ones.
- Configure a pre-order or DRM-free distributive:
- Enable DRM-free in the Basic settings section.
- Enable Distributive upload in the Keys & Distributives section.
- Implement the Get Games and Get Upgrades API methods.
- Configure the following webhooks:
- To enable upgrades and configure their prices, please contact your Account Manager or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To set up the payment UI opening upon purchasing upgrades, pass the following parameters in the token:
If a user purchases a sequence of upgrades for a single package and then refunds a payment for one of them, that particular upgrade and all the subsequent ones will be cancelled. By default, the payments for the subsequent upgrades are not refunded. If you want to set up refunds for the whole sequence of upgrades, contact your Account Manager or mail to email@example.com.