SDKs for Android
Xsolla SDK for Android is a ready-to-use library for applications/games that allows you to easily embed Xsolla services. Install libraries to your project and start using them right away. You can also safely test payments in sandbox mode.
The SDK makes it easier to integrate Xsolla products into your Android project by providing out-of-the-box data structures and methods for working with Xsolla API.
After integration, you can use:
- Login to authenticate users and manage user accounts.
- In-Game Store to manage in-game purchases and player inventory in your application.
- Pay Station to set up payments.
- Subscriptions to provide users with access to a package of services under specified conditions (subscription cost and duration).
Choose and integrate libraries
Choose libraries that suit your needs and follow the step-by-step instructions to integrate:
Login libraryThe Login library is used to integrate applications based on Android with Xsolla Login. Main features:
- authentication via email or username and password
- authentication via the following social networks:
- authentication via a device ID
- passwordless authentication via an email address or phone number
- email confirmation
- password reset
- user attributes management
- user account
Inventory libraryThe Inventory library is used to integrate applications based on Android with Player Inventory for managing:
- user inventory
- virtual currency balance
- cross-platform inventory
- Android OS 5.0 or higher
- Internet connection
Xsolla offers the necessary tools to help you build and grow your gaming business, including personalized support at every stage. The terms of payment are determined by the contract that can be signed via Publisher Account.
The cost of using all Xsolla products is 5% of the amount you receive for the sale of the game and in-game goods via Xsolla Pay Station. If you do not use Xsolla Pay Station in your application, but use other products, contact your Customer Success Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org to clarify the terms and conditions.
Set up your application
Learn about advanced features from the how-tos:
Contact our integration team
Click the chat icon in the bottom right corner and contact the integration team via a messenger. We’ll answer you in real time and will help to resolve the problem.Last updated: January 22, 2024
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.