- Android OS 5.0 or higher
- Internet connection
Xsolla offers the necessary tools to help you build and grow your gaming business, including personalized support at every stage. The terms of payment are determined by the contract that can be signed via Publisher Account.
The cost of using all Xsolla products is 5% of the amount you receive for the sale of the game and in-game goods via Xsolla Pay Station. If you do not use Xsolla Pay Station in your application, but use other products, contact your Account Manager to clarify the terms and conditions.
The Xsolla Sample App demonstrates the integration capabilities and functions of SDKs. Use it as an example.
For the demo app, a project in Publisher Account is preset and an in-game store is fully configured. When you launch the demo app, the sign-up/login page is displayed. Sign up in the app or log in with a demo account (username:
- Download and install Android Studio.
- Create a new project.
- Set up the project in your Publisher Account.
- Set up Login or implement your own authorization system using the Pay Station access token.
- Set up the Virtual Currency module (optional).
- Set up the Virtual Items module.
- Install and initialize the library.
- Set up event processing and SDK methods.
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.