The Xsolla Sample App demonstrates the integration capabilities and functions of SDKs. Use it as an example.
For the demo app, a project in Publisher Account is preset and an in-game store is fully configured. When you launch the demo app, the sign-up/login page is displayed. Sign up in the app or log in with a demo account (username:
To integrate the Inventory library:
- Download and install Android Studio.
- Create a new project for the source code of your application.
- Set up the project in your Publisher Account.
- Implement user authorization in your application.
- Implement the logic of showing the item catalog using the Store library or IGS & BB API.
- Implement the purchasing logic using the Payments library.
- Install and initialize the library.
- Implement the logic of showing purchases in the user inventory using SDK methods.
Contact our integration team
Click the chat icon in the bottom right corner and contact the integration team via a messenger. We’ll answer you in real time and will help to resolve the problem.
This guide describes the minimum settings required to quick-start the module. For any questions, contact your Account Manager or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: July 8, 2021
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.