Set up Login
- Open your project in Publisher Account.
- Click Connect in the Login pane. You can go to the Login settings from any section of Publisher Account by clicking the Login in the side menu.
- Go to Login projects and click Set up Login.
- Specify a Name and click Create.
- Go to General settings > URL block and specify the Callback URL that the user is redirected to after the email confirmation or password reset.
- Select the Xsolla storage in the User data storage block.
- Set up OAuth 2.0 authorization:
- Go to the Authorization block.
- Click Connect in the OAuth 2.0 authentication pane.
- Specify OAuth 2.0 redirect URIs and click Connect.
- Copy and save the Client ID.
OAuth 2.0 is the recommended authentication method and is selected in the SDK settings by default.
Last updated: June 17, 2021
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.