The Xsolla Sample App demonstrates the integration capabilities and functions of SDKs. Use it as an example.
For the demo app, a project in Publisher Account is preset and an in-game store is fully configured. When you launch the demo app, the sign-up/login page is displayed. Sign up in the app or log in with a demo account (username:
To integrate the Payments library:
- Download and install Android Studio.
- Create a new project for the source code of your application.
- Set up the project in your Publisher Account.
- Implement user authorization in your application.
- Implement the logic of showing an item catalog using the Store library (recommended), IGS & BB API or implement your own logic.
- Set up user redirection after they completed the payment.
- Install the library.
- Integrate SDK on the application side.
- Implement the logic of showing purchases in the user inventory using the Inventory library (recommended), the IGS & BB API, or webhooks.
After the integration is complete, test the payment process.
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.