The Xsolla Sample App demonstrates the integration capabilities and functions of SDKs. Use it as an example.
For the demo app, a project in Publisher Account is preset and an in-game store is fully configured. When you launch the demo app, the sign-up/login page is displayed. Sign up in the app or log in with a demo account (username:
To integrate the Store library:
- Download and install Android Studio.
- Create a new project for the source code of your application.
- Set up the project in your Publisher Account.
- Implement user authorization in your application.
- Set up a catalog.
- Install and initialize the library.
- Implement the logic of showing the item catalog and getting a payment token using SDK methods.
- Implement the purchasing logic using the Payments library.
- Implement the logic of showing purchases in the user inventory using the Inventory library (recommended), or IGS & BB API.
Contact our integration team
Click the chat icon in the bottom right corner and contact the integration team via a messenger. We’ll answer you in real time and will help to resolve the problem.
This guide describes the minimum settings required to quick-start the module. For any questions, contact your Account Manager or email at email@example.com.
Last updated: July 8, 2021
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.