The Sample App demonstrates the integration capabilities and functions of SDKs. Use it as an example.
For the demo, we use a preset project in Publisher Account and a fully-configured in-game store. When you launch the application, the sign-up/login page is displayed. Sign up or log in with a demo account. To log in with a demo account, click
- Download and install Android Studio.
- Create a new project for the source code of your application.
- Set up the project in your Publisher Account.
- Implement user authorization in your application.
- Set up a catalog.
- Install and initialize the library.
- Implement the logic of showing the item catalog and getting a payment token using SDK methods.
- Implement the purchasing logic using the Payments library.
- Implement the logic of showing purchases in the user inventory using the Inventory library (recommended), or IGS & BB API.
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.