The demo project represents one of the possible use cases for Xsolla products (Login, In-Game Store and Pay Station). The demo uses the preset project in Publisher Account with a fully configured in-game store.
You can use the demo project in two ways:
- As an example.
- As an initial version of the login system, inventory, and in-game store. You can get an instant result and expand the demo features.
To try the demo, open demo project in Cocos Creator and launch the
The demo project covers the following user scenarios:
- Classic login via a username/email and password
- Social login
- Login using a device ID (for mobile demo scene)
- Passwordless login via a one-time code or a link sent in the SMS or email
- Purchase for real or virtual currency
- Purchase in one click or using the shopping cart
- Consuming items from the player inventory
The demo works in sandbox mode by default. To test the purchase process, use test cards. Sandbox mode only simulates the behavior of a payment method, no real money is involved. To try sandbox mode, you don’t need to sign any agreements with Xsolla or pay any fees.
The demo also shows the following user management features:
- User account management
- User attributes customization
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!We’ll review your message and use it to help us improve your experience.
Rate this page
Last updated: August 8, 2022
Rate this page
Don’t want to answer
Thank you for your feedback!
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.