Use Unity SDKs to integrate Xsolla products with your Unity projects.
The following integration options are available:
- Integration with your server side is suitable for partners who want to use Xsolla Pay Station with their own authentication method, in-game store, and player’s inventory.
- Integration with Xsolla servers is suitable for partners who want to use a ready-made server solution for monetization and in-game items management.
- Integration with third-party service servers is suitable for partners who already use third-party solutions to implement the server side, but want to use Xsolla Pay Station. Currently, Xsolla provides integration with PlayFab services.
- Serverless or simplified integration is suitable for partners who want to use Xsolla Pay Station for in-game purchases, but their games have no server part and game logic is implemented on the client side.
- 64-bit OS
- Windows 7 SP1 and higher
- macOS 10.12 and higher
- A compatible version of Unity:
Notice: We recommend you use the Mono compiler for creating a game build. You can use either Mono or IL2CPP compiler for creating APK.
- Windows 32-bit
- Windows 64-bit