SDKs for iOS
Xsolla SDK for iOS is a ready-to-use library for applications and games that allows you to easily embed Xsolla services.
The SDK makes it easier to integrate Xsolla products into your iOS project by providing out-of-the-box data structures and methods for working with Xsolla API.
After integration, you can use:
- Login to authenticate users and manage user accounts.
- In-Game Store to manage in-game purchases and player inventory in your application.
- Pay Station to set up payments.
- Subscriptions to provide users with access to a package of services under specified conditions (subscription cost and duration).
Choose and integrate libraries
Choose libraries that suit your needs and follow the step-by-step instructions to integrate:
Login libraryThe Login library is used to integrate iOS applications with Xsolla Login. Main features:
- OAuth 2.0
- Authenticate users via login and password
- Authenticate users via social networks
- Authenticate users via a device ID
- Passwordless authentication via an email address or phone number
- User management:
- Manage user accounts
- Customize user attributes
Store libraryThe Store library is used to integrate iOS applications with In-Game Store. Main features:
- managing your in-game store
- selling virtual items
Inventory libraryThe Inventory library is used to integrate iOS applications with Player Inventory for managing:
- user inventory
- virtual currency balance
Payments libraryThe Payments library is used to integrate iOS applications with Xsolla Pay Station. Main features:
- purchase for 130+ currencies
- purchase via 700+ payment methods
- built-in anti-fraud
- payment UI localized in 20 languages
- purchase refund
Subscriptions libraryThe Subscriptions library is used to integrate iOS applications with Subscriptions. You should use Xsolla Login for user authorization.
- Selling subscriptions
- Subscription renewal and cancelation
- Subscription management from a user’s dashboard
- iOS 11 or higher
- Swift 5
- Internet connection
Xsolla offers the necessary tools to help you build and grow your gaming business, including personalized support at every stage. The terms of payment are determined by the contract that can be signed via Publisher Account.
The cost of using all Xsolla products is 5% of the amount you receive for the sale of the game and in-game goods via Xsolla Pay Station. If you do not use Xsolla Pay Station in your application, but use other products, contact your Account Manager or email email@example.com to clarify the terms and conditions.
Contact our integration team
Click the chat icon in the bottom right corner and contact the integration team via a messenger. We’ll answer you in real time and will help to resolve the problem.Last updated: March 13, 2023
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.