To integrate the Inventory library:
- Install CocoaPods.
- Download and install Xcode.
- Create a new Xcode project.
- Set up the project in your Publisher Account.
- Implement user authorization in your application.
- Implement the logic of showing the item catalog using the Store library or IGS & BB API.
- Implement the purchasing logic using the Payments library.
- Install the library.
- Implement the logic of showing purchases in the user inventory using SDK methods.
Contact our integration team
Click the chat icon in the bottom right corner and contact the integration team via a messenger. We’ll answer you in real time and will help to resolve the problem.
This guide describes the minimum settings required to quick-start the module. For any questions, contact your Account Manager or email at email@example.com.
Last updated: August 25, 2022
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.