- Open a command line.
- Change to your project directory and run the command:
$ pod init
Podfile configuration file will be created in the project directory.
- Add the following line to the
- At the command line, run the command:
$ pod install
After the installation is complete, a
* .xcworkspacefile will appear in the directory with the project. To work with the project, you need to open this file, and not the project itself.
- Add the following line to the project’s Swift files where you plan to use SDK methods.
Last updated: June 17, 2021
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.