To integrate the Payments library:
- Install CocoaPods.
- Download and install Xcode.
- Create a new Xcode project.
- Set up the project in your Publisher Account.
- Implement user authorization in your application.
- Implement the logic of showing an item catalog using the Store library (recommended), IGS & BB API or implement your own logic.
- Set up user redirection after they completed the payment.
- Install the library.
- Integrate SDK on the application side.
- Implement the logic of showing purchases in the user inventory using the Inventory library (recommended), the IGS & BB API, or webhooks.
After the integration is complete, test the payment process.
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.