Users can receive the following rewards when a coupon is redeemed:
- virtual currency packages
- game keys
- virtual items
For information on the features and limitations of coupon promotions, see the In-Game Store guide.
To implement a coupon campaign:
- Set up a campaign with coupons.
- In the application UI, implement the following elements:
- field to enter a coupon code
- coupon reward display form
- button to redeem coupon code
- Implement the coupon logic using the following methods of the Store library:
getCouponRewards— returns a list of items that can be credited to the user when the coupon is redeemed.
redeemCoupon— redeems the coupon code and delivers a reward to the user in one of the following ways:
- to their inventory (virtual items, virtual currency packages, or bundles)
- via email (game keys)
- to the entitlement system (game keys)
Was this article helpful?
Rate this page
Don’t want to answer
Thank you for your feedback!
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.