To integrate the Store library:
- Install CocoaPods.
- Download and install Xcode.
- Create a new Xcode project.
- Set up the project in your Publisher Account.
- Implement an authorization system in your application.
- Set up a catalog.
- Install the library.
- Implement the logic of showing the item catalog and getting a payment token using SDK methods.
- Implement the purchasing logic using the Payments library.
- Implement the logic of showing purchases in the user inventory using the Inventory library (recommended), or IGS & BB API.
Contact our integration team
Click the chat icon in the bottom right corner and contact the integration team via a messenger. We’ll answer you in real time and will help to resolve the problem.
This guide describes the minimum settings required to quick-start the module. For any questions, contact your Account Manager or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: August 25, 2022
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.